A zero kilometers energy market, where autoproduction and distributed generation are the key elements of local development.
We believe in a new way to take part to the energy market. A Community reorganizing its energy system should operate in a mood of sustainable development.
New perspectives and positive effects are brought about:
- positive economic outcomes,
- fostering social cohesion,
- improvement of health and environment,
- energy network efficiency,
- spreading of know-how and new skills.
Thus a new concept leading a revolution in the energy market; where each Community is a main actor, instead of a passive energy consumer.